What does ParentPay do?
- enables you to pay for dinners, trips, music tuition, after schoolclubs
- offers a highly secure payment site
- gives you a history of all the payments you have made
- allows the merging of accounts if you have more than one child at school
- shows you all items available for payment relevant to each of your children
- emails a receipt of your payment to the email address you register.
How does ParentPay help you?
- gives you the freedom to make payments to school whenever and wherever you like
- stops you having to write cheques or search for cash to send to school
- gives you peace of mind that your payment has been made safely and securely
- the system is quick and easy to use.
How does ParentPay help our school?
- reduces the administrative time spent on banking procedures
- keeps accurate records of payments
- allows for quick and easy refunds to be made back to the payment card
- offers a more efficient payment collection process, reducing any money being held on school premises.
How to use ParentPay:
When you start at our school we will send you an activation letter to enable you to setup your ParentPay account. The activation letter will contain a personal activation username and password to enable you to login to ParentPay. During the activation process you will be guided through changing your username and password to something more memorable. You can also merge your accounts if you have more than one child in our school.
We also have a ParentPay shop where you can purchase berol pens, water bottles and gum shields.