A range of policies agreed by the Board of Community Academies Trust (CAT) apply to Chadsmead Primary Academy as a member of CAT.
These policies include:
For information about policies please follow this link to the policies section of the CAT website. If you require paper copies of any policy or information on the school website please contact the school office.
- Child Protection and Safeguarding
- Data Protection Policy
- Freedom of Information Policy
- Funding Agreement
- Gender Pay Gap Report
- Gifts and Hospitality Policy
- Governance Charter
- Health and Safety Statement of Intent
- Investment Policy
- Modern Slavery Statement
- Pecuniary Interests of Board Members Governors
- Scheme of Financial Delegation
- Staff Privacy Notice
- Student Privacy Notice
- Trade Union Facility Time Statement
- Whistleblowing Policy
The Community Academies Trust's most up-to-date Safeguarding Policy can be found on their website - please click here
for the link.